After forcing myself to go a day without writing my NaNoWriMo story Janette Lennox, I feel like I’m missing it already. I have grown to enjoy writing the story and I know that I have five more chapters to write before I edit the story and publish it.
I don’t want to wait 59 days for the editing process; I think that it takes too long and the longer I let a story go, the less likely I’ll be able to pick it back up and finish the story. (I have a poor history of finishing projects, which is a habit that I need to break)
Also, I’m issuing myself a challenge, which is to start posting a YouTube video once a day, every day for a month. Whether it’s music or one of my stories, I need to start using my YouTube account to post some stuff. I better get started now. Hopefully, this will help me jumpstart my filming.
So, I need to get over my NaNoWriMo depression and take care of some of the other stories that I’ve written for past NaNoWriMos. That’s that.
- NaNoWriMo 2013 is over. (helenanoble.wordpress.com)
- Looking Back at NaNoWriMo (whypaperbeatsrock.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Is Over, Now What? (lovetowrite247.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo…Take 2. (dailyrantswiththebitchnextdoor.wordpress.com)
- Project NaNoWiMo: End Of The Month (booksandbeautifulworld.wordpress.com)