As the title of the blog post implies, This is the final NaNoWriMo update for the year. Yesterday, I managed to complete 50,397 words of my NaNoWriMo novel, Janette Lennox. But despite the accomplishments I made in completing the challenge, I know that I still have four more chapters to write before I’m finished with the story. Plus, I have some editing to do as well.
I’ll be selling the story on Amazon.com and Smashwords within a few weeks.
Anyway, I’m going to admit that I almost gave up on the story. That’s hard to believe, but I have been known to start projects and never finish them. But instead of doing that, I forced myself to keep going and eventually, the writers block dissipated and I was able to keep going on with the story.
So that’s that.
- NaNoWriMo Winner! (plumwrite.wordpress.com)
- A Sense of Accomplishment NaNoWriMo 2103 (susanlower.com)
- NaNoWriMo: 2013 (gregorysafko.wordpress.com)
- 6 Prompts That Can Help Kids Write Like Their Favorite Authors (brilliant-insane.com)
- 6 Unusual Habits of Exceptionally Creative People (entrepreneur.com)
- Life Is One Great… LOVE STORY (lifeisonegreat.wordpress.com)