Last night, I forced myself to write and not stop until I reached 50,000 words.
Well guess what? I have 50,095 words written! (Cue confetti cannons and fireworks)
But I am not done with this story, not yet. I still have five more chapters to write and a ton of editing to do before this story is fit for publication.
As of right now, I’m still on Chapter 13 of Janette Lennox and in this chapter, Janette and Trevin sneak away from the school while the castle is on lockdown. Strange events occur in Gillamoor and the headmaster of Gamaris meets with some old comrades to discuss some very important things.
Well, better get back to work.
- I Won NaNoWriMo 2013! (ideasmithy.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo VS. ME (dailyrantswiththebitchnextdoor.wordpress.com)
- Looking Back At NaNoWriMo 2013 (petergermany.com)
- Get Cracking On That Novel – NaNoWriMo Is Almost Over! (npr.org)
- 8 Novels Turning Into Movies in 2015: Get Your eNotes Book Summaries (enotes.com)
- How to Find the Best Fanfiction on the Internet (gizmodo.co.uk)