Well, today is Thanksgiving Day, but I now have to call it Thankswriting, mainly due to the fact that NaNoWriMo still continues despite the fact that it’s a holiday. Creativity never takes a day off, not even for the holidays.
Anyway, I’m now on Chapter 13 and Janette has made a decision to find the Book of Magic, despite the fact that the school is on lockdown. While the other students and teachers are dealing with the lockdown, Janette and Trevin are dealing with the concept of good and evil, the nature of man, and even if magic is good at all. Sometimes, even I think about those things.
With less than 3,000 words to write, I think I could be finished with the story today (despite the fact that I have 18 chapters planned). Writing 50,000 words is always a daunting task, but every year, I manage to do it, so I can’t complain too much about that.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo update – 11/28/13: 50,173. I did it, everyone! (mekasoulstorm.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo and other news (mlknowlden.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – Day 28 (mrentropy.wordpress.com)
- About NaNoWriMo: The End Is Nigh (soipondered.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo and Cafe Press (melorajohnson.wordpress.com)
- Silver’s Book Reviews, “The Fallen,” by Melissa Barker-Simpson (silverthreading.com)
- HEARTACHES AND SORROWS THE MANY WAYS GOD HAS TO TEACH US AND CORRECT US ~ By Christian Author Elena Ramirez (elenasjustmythoughts.wordpress.com)