I’m almost done with Chapter 12 of Janette Lennox, and to be honest, I think that I’m going to have another winner here.
The reason is because now that I’ve gotten a clear glimpse of the story, I can have my heroine seek to find the Book of Magic, which was stolen from the Wicked Gray Witch and hidden in a place that no one has been able to find. Also, she discovers that Malinda Bradshaw and Silas McGowan came from two wicked men who nearly destroyed the village of Gillamoor by siding with a witch 100 years ago.
Talk about being stabbed in the back.
Anyway, Janette’s school is under lockdown due to a threat and no one in the school is too happy about it. Plus, Janette witnesses one of her teachers doing something odd. (I can’t reveal who; that’ll give the story away!)
So there is that.
- The End of NaNoWriMo is in sight (juliestock.wordpress.com)
- @NaNoWriMo Day 26 (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Rebellion (lifewithrecovery.wordpress.com)
- The Last Week of NaNoWriMo 2013 (schaefer11235.wordpress.com)
- Day 27 – NaNoWriMo: Are you a real writer? (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)