And on Chapter 11, we find out some very damning things about Janette’s pseudo friends Malinda and Silas: their ancestors had dealings with a witch clan, one that caused the death of an innocent child and nearly destroyed Gillamoor. The children are arrested for their families’ crimes.
Also, Janette has to deal with relatives and her own legacy. It’s not easy being Janette Lennox.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo – Day 26 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)
- What I learned from NaNoWriMo, part 2.5 (purpleinkwriters.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update – Day 24 (mekasoulstorm.wordpress.com)
- The End of NaNoWriMo is in sight (juliestock.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Rebellion (lifewithrecovery.wordpress.com)
- The Last Week of NaNoWriMo 2013 (schaefer11235.wordpress.com)
- Release day: The Seduction of Lord Stone (australianromancereaders.wordpress.com)
- Reading Melanie Rawn’s The Dragon Token, Chapters 10-13 (tor.com)
- Traveller Tuesday: NuMong (lurkingrhythmically.blogspot.com)