I have written over 40,000 words (40,126 words to be exact) and I know that the time has come for me to wrap up this month of writing. I do intend to finish the story so it can be edited and published in time for Christmas this year.
Needless to say, I’m on Chapter 11 of Janette Lennox and now that Janette is finally settled in Gamaris, she learns that life in a magical boarding school is the hardest thing in the world. She is constantly praised by her teachers, much to the annoyance of her and her classmates. Her tutor still has romantic feelings for her still-missing mother (just like someone that we used to know). Her mother’s family wants to get to know her. And that’s only part 1of the story.
Now that I’m at this point, I have to get to 50,000 words by the end of the week (even though I will end up with more than that; the last three NaNoWriMos are proof of that) and prepare the story for publication. So I’ll be very busy today.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo – Day 24 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (thebookiemonsters.wordpress.com)
- Day 24 – NaNoWriMo: Do you need to push harder? (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: On slogs and breakthroughs (authorakanderson.wordpress.com)
- I Won NaNoWriMo! (musingsbyalia.com)