So now that I have firmly established Janette in Gamaris, I now have to get to the three main points of the story:
- Janette finds the Book of Magic
- Janette finds out what happens to her parents
- Janette must face her worst fears
Also, she has to discover how to actually be a friend, deal with a sudden and unexpected infatuation, and even do battle with someone who came from her past. I’m also throwing in the part where Janette must deal with a cruel trio of students who are plotting to kidnap her as well as her mother’s capricious family.
Well, can’t waste time blogging; I have some writing to do!
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- Succumbing to NaNoWriMo Madness (sharonholly.wordpress.com)
- Quiting NaNoWriMo & main novel progress (talesofelin.com)
- I cheated on NaNoWriMo (chandlertania.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: How it began, and how I’m done for this year. (minasalcove.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo update: Hit 50k, went on, still going (markgeoffreykirshner.com)
- Thankful for NaNoWriMo – #AlphaFemaleFriday (alphafemalesociety.com)
- WattPad: Cool Marketing Tool For Authors (socialmediajustforwriters.com)
- Wattpad introduces Wattpad Stars accelerator for viral writers (betakit.com)
- “Smashwords” CEO Laments … and “The Respect Specialist” Cautions (therespectprinciple.com)