I realize that I have over 14,000 words left to write, and the plot is unfolding. I have to set up the part where Janette finds the Book of Magic and I have to decide who is going to try to take the book from her. I have a clear idea of who it’s going to be, but I won’t be giving away any secrets yet.
Anyway, I have the rest of the story to write, so I’m out.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- 45,000 words NaNoWriMo (jonlkeys.wordpress.com)
- Day 22 – NaNoWriMo: Have you developed your own voice? (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- Young Writers Cafe: Top 10 Reasons I love NaNoWriMo (youngwriterscafe.wordpress.com)
- Thankful for NaNoWriMo – #AlphaFemaleFriday (alphafemalesociety.com)
- NaNoWriMo #3 (writingrambles.wordpress.com)
- Finished (hrshavor.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #16: Invent Names For Your Characters (mediabistro.com)