I’m now on Chapter 9 of Janette Lennox, which means that I’m halfway through the story! Now, I only have 9 more chapters to go before the story is done!
Now that I have firmly established Janette’s place in Gamaris, I had her be the only student in the school who knows about the history of the magical world, which was cleverly disguised as the fairy tales that we all know and love. The magical world has tried to avoid magic because they didn’t want to repeat their earlier mistakes of trusting witches. As a result, they had forgotten their entire history and the students of Gamaris don’t know anything about their ancestors.
And there is the saying that “those who do not remember the past shall be doomed to repeat it.”
So, for the rest of NaNoWriMo, I will be finishing this story (and editing it as I go). The story is not over just yet.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo 2013 – The Fae Of Aedon (groovychick2198.wordpress.com)
- Snow White and Cinderella (reshapingreality.wordpress.com)
- How to Complete NaNoWriMo: The Alphabet Instructions (apprenticenevermaster.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Novel: First Look (jcsbookshelf.wordpress.com)
- Mirror of Love by @SamnaGhani #romance #bookpromo #timetravel (princessofthelight.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Juniper Tree’: A twenty-year-old Björk stars in dark fairy tale of magic and witchcraft (dangerousminds.net)
- Trope-a-Day: Screw The Money, I Have Rules! (eldraeverse.com)
- 10 Fairy Tale Movies Too Scary For Kids (screenrant.com)