Can you believe that we have just 10 more days until NaNoWriMo ends? Yeah, me neither. That’s why I’m going to keep going with this story until it’s finished and cleared for publication.
Anyhow, I’m now on chapter 8 of Janette Lennox and I’m going to shake things up even more by throwing in a potential love interest for our intrepid heroine. Not only does she have issues regarding her classes and her tumultuous past, but now she’ll have to deal with a love interest as well. Janette just can’t seem to get a break in this story, or can she?
Anyway, I’m nearing the middle of the story, where Janette meets the love interest, finds a strange and mysterious book, meets the men her father once knew, deal with her mother’s capricious cousins, and has to face a potentially dangerous teacher who has his own plans for her.
I hope to be done with this story by the end of the month, but let’s be realistic here; it’s not going to happen; not when my books have the potential to be over 60,000 words or more when it’s all written and edited. I just hope that I will be able to at least make it to 50,000 words before it’s all over.
So there’s that.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo Update: 62% Complete (maasmith.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #13: Save Your Work (mediabistro.com)
- Halfway Through NaNoWriMo2013 (schaefer11235.wordpress.com)
- WattPad: Cool Marketing Tool For Authors (socialmediajustforwriters.com)
- Wattpad Pimps out their Successful Writers with Wattpad Stars (goodereader.com)
- Come Wattpad with Me (stevenleocampbell.com)