In Chapter 6 of Janette Lennox, Janette is beginning to lose interest in magic when she sees that the magical world is so much different from the world that she grew up in. This happens mainly because she has lived in the non-magical world and never got to experience any actual magic.
Plus, the fact that she was slightly overprotected by her guardians doesn’t help much at all.
Anyway, Janette discovers that she has a huge stumbling block, mainly in the form of her social skills. We have already seen how a huge lack of social skills led to Janette being labled “weirdo“, “boring,” and “selfish” by the other students, and also, her being tormented by the school bully. Janette is trying to understand who she is and how to remove that stumbling block so that she could succeed in Gamaris.
Whether or not she succeeds remains to be seen.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo Tip #12: Take a Walk (mediabistro.com)
- Halfway Through NaNoWriMo2013 (schaefer11235.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Has Me – Part 2 (lynnestjames.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update (thesingingroses.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Ahhhh! (penelopeachase.wordpress.com)
- Where are you on NaNoWriMo? (benjamininn.wordpress.com)
- Do Your Magic (thinkingbarefoot.wordpress.com)