I’m over the 25,000 mark, which means that I’m just halfway finished writing the words to this story. I hope to get done with Chapter 6 tonight so I can move on to chapter 7. In chapter 6, Janette continues to be amazed by how different the world she came fom and the world she now lives in are, but the amazement soon goes away once she discovers the truth about why her parents sent her to Bethsaida. This goes without saying that her parents were trying to keep the magical world away from her so she could grow up in peace.
But that doesn’t always work, because you can fence yourselves in, but you can’t keep the world out.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
Link to this story on Smashwords: (Janette Lennox)
- NaNoWriMo Update: Day 15 (readfaced.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip # 11: Assign Yourself a Word Count (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo: The stretch (newenglandmuse.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Adventure Update (lonelybrideadventures.wordpress.com)
- How Long Is A Novel? (dailywritingtips.com)
- Clive Barker Adapting “Weaveworld” Fantasy Novel for The CW (spinoff.comicbookresources.com)
- The Key to a Great Story – World Type : Parallel (katherinebrownwriting.wordpress.com)