I’m getting ready to write chapter 5 of Janette Lennox, and I’m about to shake things up a bit.
As we have seen, Janette was very shy and could not fit in with the kids at her old school. But when she is taken to Gamaris Academy, Janette finds herself on a whole new playing field, so to speak. She has to not only figure out how to survive at her new school, but how to make friends and get along with the other students.
At this point, I’m in the middle of the story, yet the story has 18 planned chapters (excluding the prologue and the epilogue). I’m hoping that today, I get everything set up so I can have the story ready for Smashwords.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- Encouragement to not change your NaNoWriMo story concept mid-month (todaysauthor.wordpress.com)
- Dear NaNoWriMo: Day 14 (lisenminetti.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #10: Work on Point of View (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo and HomeSchooling. (homeschoolmommusings.wordpress.com)
- My NaNoWriMo (gypsyjew.wordpress.com)
- Participating In The NaNoWriMo! (rawbgulliver.com)
- Steady Now, Inner Critic (fulltimewritermom.com)