I also know that it takes about two days to write each chapter of the story, so it’ll be the end of NaNoWriMo and I could be on chapter 10 of the story. That’s mainly because everything is staring to fall into place and our heroine is about to begin the heroine’s journey. (I need to research this part as soon as I’m finished writing this post)
Now that I have the framework set up, Janette needs to find out exactly how and why her father stole the Book of Magic. Plus, she has to learn how to actually make some friends (if she isn’t already doing so!). I don’t know what is going to happen to Malinda and Silas, but they’re still in the story.
Well, I have to get back to writing. Be back soon.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- #NaNoWriMo: Outlining (firstnightdesign.wordpress.com)
- The Kingmaker joins NaNoWriMo (kingmakersaga.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Paused! (knightgwen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: The stretch (newenglandmuse.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #8: Don’t Check Your Email (mediabistro.com)
- Taking a soul retreat (crissilangwell.com)