I am currently writing chapter 4 of my story Janette Lennox and now, I’m getting to the main setting of the story. If the prologue and chapters 1 and 2 were the setup of the story, then chapters 3 and 4 is when the actual story is taking place. Janette is experiencing some severe culture shock, from the way that classes are set up to the meals consumed in the Grand Hall. She slowly realizes that her idyllic life in the Bethsaida Chapel was anything but idyllic.
And that’s only 1/6 of the book (I’m excluding the prologue and epilogue for obvious reasons).
Anyway, I’m going to go continue this chapter and hopefully get the story ready to be seen on Smashwords tomorrow as a WIP.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo 2013: My First Post (jabwriter.com)
- Dear NaNoWriMo: Day 12 (lisenminetti.wordpress.com)
- Snippet from NaNoWriMo (nikkimmascali.wordpress.com)
- Help! NaNoWriMo’s almost half over and I’m stuck! What should I do? (poppycockpublishing.com)
- Vacation is the Enemy of Creative Progress* (jannagnoelle.com)