Ok, so while I’m going to the dentist’s office to deal with a tooth issue, I decided to write down EVERYTHING that happens in chapter 4 of Janette Lennox. At this point, the story is slowly falling into place. At the end of chapter 3, Janette’s pseudo friends Malinda and Silas have apparently been caught sneaking into Gamaris by Janette’s new dorm mates and I can guess that Headmaster Baynard isn’t going to be too happy about that at all. Plus, Janette has to deal with some culture shock when she realizes that Gamaris Academy isn’t like her old school at all.
Today, we also take the time to remember and honor those who gave their lives in defense of America. It’s Veteran’s Day.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo 2013: My First Post (jabwriter.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update! (bubblymusings.wordpress.com)
- Culture Shock (sharongrantley.com)
- Is forced writing good writing? and Culture Shock. Am I weird for not experiencing it? (dontyouknowmee.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: the Paperback (teagansbooks.wordpress.com)
- Monster (chrissireads.wordpress.com)
- Remembering Jackie Collins with Our Favorite Quotes from the Best-Selling Novelist (huffingtonpost.com)