I guess the story lives.
Last night, I FINALLY finished chapter 2 of Janette Lennox and now the story about her adventures in Gamaris Academy can finally begin.
After she proves her identity to the headmaster of Gamaris, Janette reluctantly packs her bags and sets off on an adventure. She has never been outside the village before, and she doesn’t know what to expect from the trip.
Anyway, I’m going to try to get this chapter completed by tonight so I can get to chapter 4 tomorrow.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- What’s In It For Me?: Thoughts From a NaNoWriMo Veteran (becomingcliche.wordpress.com)
- Post-NaNoWriMo ROW80 Check-in (poppycockpublishing.com)
- NaNoWriMo is Over, Now What? (mediabistro.com)
- First NaNoWriMo (supposedtobewriting.wordpress.com)
- NaNope (prolificwinter.com)
- Steady Now, Inner Critic (fulltimewritermom.com)
- 11 tips to “winning” NaNoWriMo (crissilangwell.com)