I wonder if this is it for this story; I can barely get past chapter 2 without it getting too complicated and such. I know I should keep going (as I have a history of starting stories for NaNoWriMo and NOT finishing them) and I’m almost done with chapter 2; now, if I can get to chapter 3 this weekend, then this story can perhaps be saved. But knowing that all my chapters somehow end up being over 5,000 words, who knows?
Anyway, less blogging, more writing!
- NaNoWriMo (whitneydaniellewriting.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Stuck in the Middle (teagansbooks.wordpress.com)
- Snippet from NaNoWriMo (nikkimmascali.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (lifeofdessa.wordpress.com)
- Plotline Prep for Planners & Pantsers (erinemhatton.wordpress.com)
- Steady Now, Inner Critic (fulltimewritermom.com)
- NaNope (prolificwinter.com)
- Anyone ever done NaNoWriMo? (groupthink.kinja.com)
- 11 tips to “winning” NaNoWriMo (crissilangwell.com)