Yesterday, I completed chapter 1 of the story Janette Lennox, and so far, I have set up who she is. She doesn’t exactly fit in with the other students at her school, preferring the company of books to hanging around with cruel girls who would make fun of her for not having parents.
Speaking of which, Janette is known to have panic attacks if she thinks about her family too much and she wrestles with the fact that she could be an orphan. She rejects the thought of being an orphan and seeks to find out what happened to her parents the night that they brought her to the church.
Plus, her 14th birthday is coming soon, and she has no idea that she is about to inherit a controversial legacy from her parents…
- Day Five of NaNoWriMo: Grants and Deadlines and Novels, Oh My! (andshewrites.com)
- NaNoWriMo2013-The Scrolls of Sion Chapter Three (tjtherien.wordpress.com)
- Ugly Words: NaNoWriMo Day 5 (ibelonginabook.wordpress.com)
- I’m About to Tell a Whopper: NaNoWriMo 2013 (renlynn.wordpress.com)
- Top NaNoWriMo tips (imogenbellwriting.com)
- How Do You Keep Panic Attacks From Ruining Your Life? (buzzfeed.com)
- Meditation as Stress Relief for Students (forwardthinking.ashford.edu)
- If You’re Claustrophobic You May Not Want To Cross This Bridge When You Come To It! (kymx.cbslocal.com)
- Fear (ohreallyeverythingsok.wordpress.com)
- Please tell us this email from a helicopter mom to her son’s college isn’t real (dailydot.com)