It’s Halloween for everyone else, but for me, it’s NaNoWriMo time! I have the basic plot of my story ready, and here it is: Janette Lennox discovers that her parents had hidden a powerful magical book with the intent of destroying it, but the witch who owned the book gets to them first. Janette must decide whether to destory the book or to keep it.
So, this story is a much darker version of Harry Potter. I’ll be starting it at midnight tonight.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com. I do hope you know where to find it, right?
- ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode G – Halloween and the Midnight Hour (murverse.com)
- NaNoWriMo (betweenthelinesandbackagain.wordpress.com)
- Axe-Wielding Space Weasels! A Few NaNoWriMo Tips (audwriting.wordpress.com)
- It Begins (wordsofprocrastination2.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo is Almost Here! (messagesfrommylife.wordpress.com)