Well, here’s the thing:
Since I have little more than a day to get the story plotted out, I realized that there are a few things that I need to do in order to have a successful NaNoWriMo:
- Set some time to write, and make sure that I have over 2,000 words written daily.
- Clear my mind of any distractions.
- Resist the temptation to edit the story until December.
- Have a backup plan just in case the story doesn’t work out.
- Don’t do any other projects unless it’s very important.
So that’s that.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo: It’s Almost Here (dogsarentkids.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (mekasoulstorm.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (spinningjenni.wordpress.com)
- It Begins (wordsofprocrastination2.wordpress.com)