Today, I realize that NaNoWriMo is almost here, so I have to drop everything and write my new story. That means that I’ll have to hold off on editing (and republishing) The Summer of Our Discontent. I probably will have to wait until December to publish my paranormal fantasy novel Life, Sin, & Blood and push back several other projects to January 2014.
So, there is that.
Now for the NaNoWriMo challenge of this year, which I hope to do:
- Actually finish the novel within 30 days
- If I have time, finish any previous NaNoWriMo novels that have yet to be completed.
- If I actually manage to complete the NaNoWriMo novels, then complete other projects.
Well, I’ll let you all know how this goes.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo 2013: Want to Write a Novel? (firstnightdesign.wordpress.com)
- Are You Participating in NaNoWriMo 2013? (brunsamanda3.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo tips – dealing with deadlines (jenspenden.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo??? (knittingskeet.wordpress.com)
- About NaNoWriMo (soipondered.wordpress.com)