The second story is called Cosplay! The Novel and it was written for NaNoWriMo 2009. In this story, Nicholas Blue Prater, a kid who has a problematic home life, is sent to a new school where most of the kids are in social groups. He instead hangs out with a bunch of misfits and discovers the exciting world of Cosplay.
Nicholas is a shy boy who refuses to even participate in various school activities. That was, until he meets Cheri Li Hampton, a no-nonsense girl who forcibly pulls him from his self-imposed social isolation and introduces him to anime and copslay. Nicholas learns many life lesson, from forming friendships, dealing with bullies, and even trying to manage his messed-up family.
- Last Chapter written: Chapter 17
- Finished: no
- words written: 33,530
Why is the story not finished: because I’m in the process of editing the story and currently writing chapter 18. Whether or not I will make this into s series is up for debate (which might happen, depending on how I will end the story)
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo Cometh (ibelonginabook.wordpress.com)
- Tiredness and NaNoWriMo (inkprintmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Gearing Up for NaNoWriMo (jilannehoffmann.com)
- Nominate Your NaNoWriMo Novel for a Free Book Cover (mediabistro.com)
- GrammoWriMo (writingsofamrs.wordpress.com)