Yesterday, I have made it to Chapter 5 in editing The Summer of Our Discontent and I’m halfway done with the story, but I have more to add (and an unnecessary storyline to delete and replace). So, I’ll be completing the rest of the editing today and hopefully, getting the story back online by the end of the week.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com. Plus, this story is being promoted on the website Booksie, where you can read the first four chapters of the story online for free. I’m also promoting the story on Wattpad in its entirety and I’ll have the first five chapters of the story uploaded onto Figment.com and Quotev.com today.
- Guest post: Experimenting With Publishing Works-in-Progress on Wattpad by Phyllis Zimbler Miller (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)
- Wattpad is the Most Active Social Site You’ve Never Heard Of (mashable.com)
- Free: NaNoWriMo Checklist (magdalenavandenberg.com)
- My NaNoWriMo History and Confessions (sanctuaryofmusings.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013! (cjrwriting.wordpress.com)