I need to figure out how to do a book promo and quickly.
My book, Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever, was published in July after I spent a month writing it for Camp NaNoWriMo. Harry Moffer is a Harry Potter parody, if Harry was a normal boy attending high school.
So, how shall I go about doing this?
- create a book trailer on onetruemedia.com (if I still have my onetruemedia account, that is!)
- post some excerpts of the book on Readwave (I seem to have gotten nothig but postive responses for my other stories, so I think this sounds like a good plan.
- post the story on Wattpad. (that too is a good way for the story to get some much-needed book exposure)
Whatever I do, I will be sure to let you know in a future blog post.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- The first Fiery Heart Book Trailer to debut in October (fansofvampireacademy.wordpress.com)
- When Stars Die Book Trailer (cnmill.wordpress.com)
- Trailer park Thursdays – What I learned making 13 on Halloween’s book trailer (laurasmagicday.wordpress.com)
- The Six Train to Wisconsin Book Trailer (kourtneyheintz.wordpress.com)
- Release of Concealed Betrayal Book Trailer (authordominiquelwatsonblog.wordpress.com)