I’ve got some good news for everyone: all my stories are done! (Save for Around the World, of course; it’s going to be full of fake news) And here they are:
- Turn on the Dark
- Lemons to Apples
- Much-Needed Drama
- Stage Fright
- Magical Escape
- Pirate Parody
- Wolf Moon
- Ode to Autumn
- Twinned Twins
- Comic Books Come to Life
- The Epilogue That Made No Sense
- I love the dark more than I love the sun
- Dreams Can Be Deadly
- Ode to Tommy Westphall
- This is Why I Hate Saturdays
- Ode to Mimsie, the MTM Cat
- Bubblegum (You Were Never There For Me)
- It’s a Nice Day for a Silver Wedding
- From Popular Girl to Nerd Girl
- Pumpkin Patch Catastrophe
- Ode to John Lennon
- A dress for the Halloween Ball
Well, now you know. (Never again will I allow this to happen!)
Speaking of which, here’s my next dilemma: I can sell my stories, but I’m not giving them away for free.
Well, first off, you don’t give away your work for free and second, we need to learn to make a living. I have brought over 13,000 “free” books over the past year and since then, I have what’s called “buyer’s remorse“. I don’t think I’ll be able to read all of them and I don’t think I should have brought so many books in the first place.
But I won’t let that happen with my own books. The cheapest I’ll be selling them is $.99 and that’s my final offer.
Now you know.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com. (At this point, I think I will undertake a book blog tour for Harry Moffer; The Summer of Our Discontent needs to be heavily edited)
- ImAGINe…. (rbausin.wordpress.com)
- ~LENNON’S RAIN by Chris Myers~ Blog Tour, review and giveaway (flirtyanddirtybookblog.com)
- John Lennon’s Birthday (on this day in history….) (roberthorvat30.wordpress.com)