Yesterday, I finished two short stories. I’ll provide the links to them later.
Also, I’m looking up 1920’s slang (since one of my future projects has a little girl spending most of the story in a certain village that still functions like it’s the 1920’s) and you won’t believe that some of the words that we used today originated during our grandparents’ time. (I’ll get back to that later)
Anyway, back to the short stories.
I promise not to write another short story until the ones that I have started are completed. Plus, I’m going to be writing a fan fiction story for my fan fiction writing club, and it’ll be a story about a cowboy. (I have a soft spot for the cowboys, but haven’t written any stories about cowboys…yet.
Well, I’m out.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever and The Summer of Our Discontent (Season 1 of the Green Hill Manor Mystery) on Amazon.com. The Summer of Our Discontent is also available for purchase on Smashwords.
- Short Stories Coming Soon (mrsmbitsko.com)
- Structuring short stories (creativewritingust.wordpress.com)
- Hello, Everybody! (storyglass.wordpress.com)
- New Short Story ‘Flights of Nancy’: Read Free For a Week (jennifergilbyroberts.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Art of the Short Story (nknh.wordpress.com)
- Short stories (1) – learning to love them (writersunchained.wordpress.com)
- … the art of the balance and the short story (thewhitepagedotorg.wordpress.com)