Well, I’ve created a Squidoo account and though I have yet to get anything published, I’m using the site to bring more attention to my stories. Which means that if you want to know about my stories, then you can click on the links that I will provide for you. (The links will come as soon as I publish each lens)
Also, time is running out before November, and I really need to get my NaNoWriMo novel ready for writing. I need to get busy.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever and The Summer of Our Discontent (Season 1 of the Green Hill Manor Mystery) on Amazon.com. The Summer of Our Discontent is also available for purchase on Smashwords.
- I Squidoo – Do You? (digginginmysandbox.wordpress.com)
- 14 Squidoo rules – Make an awesome Squidoo lenses and attract traffic (katjusablog.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo needs your help (northcentralwriters.wordpress.com)
- Why All Writers Should Care About NaNoWriMo (plottersandpantsers.wordpress.com)
- 6 weeks until NaNoWriMo (mikecoville.wordpress.com)