If today is Friday the 13th, then that must mean that I’m tempting fate by thinking about 13 things that I need to do today:
- Finish short stories: The First of Many Secrets, Wake Me Up When September Ends, A Day in the Life of a Boarding School Student, There are no Teacher’s Pets Here, Around the World, In the Endzone, Kiss & Make Up, and Turn on the Dark
- Finish chapter 7 of the story Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel
- Finish chapter 5 of All In One Friendship
- Write Chapter 5 of The Beginning of the End
- Update website (Claire Violet Thorpe’s Books)
- Being using my Kindle Worlds account
Also, I have some new blog posts:
So now you know.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever and The Summer of Our Discontent (Season 1 of the Green Hill Manor Mystery) on Amazon.com. The Summer of Our Discontent is also available for purchase on Smashwords.
- The “unlucky” history of Friday the 13th (kimlunansky.wordpress.com)
- Friday the 13th: Would you board flight 666 to HEL? (ctvnews.ca)