Well, as luck would have it, I’m going to try to finish my story Life, Sin, & Blood before the month is out.
Here’s what the story is about:
Nadia Coffey is the kind of girl who hates cutesy stuff. In fact, she cares nothing for those vampire romances that are floating around as of late. But when she is forced to move to a new town and becomes involved with a vampire, she fears that her life could become an unwanted vampire romance!
So far, I have 21 chapters completed in this paranormal romance and I would like to develop a sequel to the story. But I can’t do that until I have the first story done, but I complete a number of other unfinished stories as well.
Now you know.
And yes, you’re welcome to purchase Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever and The Summer of Our Discontent (Season 1 of the Green Hill Manor Mystery) on Amazon.com. The Summer of Our Discontent is also available for purchase on Smashwords.
- Indie-Credible Author Tour: Introducing Amber Kallyn (wildwordywomen.com)
- Release Day! (orchardbookclub.wordpress.com)
- My Favorite Book Villain!! (brefaucheux.wordpress.com)
- Book Review! One Blogging Reader’s Review after Reading Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. (booksmoviesfandoms.wordpress.com)
- Should you love what you write? (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
- Dear Writing Universe, (andreaaayers.wordpress.com)
- I would Never write about (jmummey.wordpress.com)
- Creative Writings (foolio93.wordpress.com)