Here we are, at the end of the month of August. So far, I have published a handful of short stories that may/may not become full-blown novels.
I’ve also started a serial novel, which begins in 1988 and ends on December 31, 1989. How often the book gets released will depend solely on me and how I feel. BTW, it’s about the original Teen Rebels, not the ones featured in The Green Hill Manor Mystery.
But before I close out the month, I’ve got some updates for you:
- Reviewed The Scarecrow of OZ: A Steampunk Adventure (Steampunk OZ #2) by S.D. Stuart on the blog She Reviews Everything
- Published The Teen Rebels (Episode 1), The Creeptastic Restaurant, Stranger on a Strange Planet, School Bus Drama, Of Demigods, Wizards, & Shadowhunters, An Angel Saved My Life, A Perfect Storm, The Kiss That Shocked Me, and The Deferred Dream on Figment.com. (I’ve yet to finish Puppy Love, The First of Many Secrets, and The Picnic)
- Wrote In Which a Princess Must Kiss 100 Frogs to Find Two Demigods on the blog Fan Fiction Fridays (I’ll be phasing out my Pretty Little Liars fanfiction in preparation for them to be published on Kindle Worlds)
Well, that’s all for this post, but I’ll be back soon!
- The Last Day: A Short Story (oregonmike98.wordpress.com)
- Sinister and Steampunk (fabfree.wordpress.com)
- Goals. (mentalmegalodon.wordpress.com)
- Blogging Dickens (dickens2013.wordpress.com)
- Short Story Revolution: Oliver Dahl (paradiseonpaper.wordpress.com)
- My first short story published! (dreambigcapebreton.com)
- It’s Not The Size That Counts… (thenewwritersjourney.wordpress.com)
- A Demigod’s Guide to Fanfiction (percyjacksonfandom.net)
- Fan Fiction (lookingandperceiving.wordpress.com)