Which brings us to today’s themed story, which is a person who HAD a dream, but for some reason, they were denied the ability to make that dream come true. How can the words of Dr. King inspire so many people to do good but not the main character? I’ll let you know how that goes.
So what does this have to do with me? Well, I was born in the wrong era, and so, I missed out on witnessing this historical moment. Also, I wonder what if this never happened? How would our world be different if he never made that speech?
That’s what I’ll be leaving you all with today.
- Tell them about the dream (zeumoblog.wordpress.com)
- 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington (delaerea.wordpress.com)
- Today in Black History: August 28, 1963 “50th Year Anniversary for the March on Washington” (idealisticambitions.wordpress.com)
- The 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s “I Have A Dream” Speech (princesdailyjournal.com)
- Any dream will do (ancientties.wordpress.com)