Today, I am announcing some small changes to my blogging schedule:
- Whenever I update a blog, I’ll give you the link to the new blog post.
- Whenever I update a story, I’ll give you a short summary about it.
- If any blog post regarding writing catches my attention, I’ll let you all know.
The updates will also be posted on YouTube as well.
Also, I have a few new accounts for you to look at:
- Gilpho: a different kind of blogging website, only you’re doing what’s called “social blogging“. You can guess what this means.
- Squidoo: Another blogging platform, where you just write about the things that you like. I’ve yet to get started on this one
Before I close, I just want to inform you all that my book, Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever, is available for purchase on Kindle for $.99. Also, if you like my blog, then you can purchase a subscription (costs only $.99 monthly) and read new blog posts on your Kindle (it’s not yet available for the Kindle Fire). Click here to purchase the subscription: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EJ9UOK4
I’ll be back with more!
- “Bloging“ (tmwisesr.wordpress.com)
- 5 Cmon Bloging Mistakes (mistakearblog.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 blogging sins (libroediting.com)
- Summertime and the blogging is easy (weeklyblogclub.wordpress.com)
- Good Habits and Bad Habits (marzianeri.wordpress.com)
- 75 Ways to Increase Your Site’s Traffic & Conversions – Like A Boss! (shanebentleyonline.com.au)
- 11 ways for you to make money online (biquyethay.wordpress.com)