Here’s the thing:
I’ve decided to shrink my word count from 50,000 to 30,000. It’s not because I’m lazy, but I’m not sure if the story I’m working on is going to be a full novel.
But now I need to set up the circumstances that our heroes are in and get them to escape from their boring lives. I’ll be back with more.
- Camp NaNoWriMo (juliestock.wordpress.com)
- July and Camp NaNoWriMo (genrebookreviews.com)
- JulNoWriMo ’13 (cheyennetrumbo.wordpress.com)
- On Being Ahead of the Deadline (adriejf.com)
- The Start Of July = Camp NaNoWriMo Madness Begins (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 1/2 (danieljaeger413.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 9 (danieljaeger413.wordpress.com)
- Q & A with a Fantasy Writer (ashleyfarley.net)
- What Is This Magic? (naomirinceoir.wordpress.com)
- Writer of all kinds of romance (katiemay34.wordpress.com)