In this chapter, we focus on a boy named Perrin, a middle-class boy living in the cities. Even though he has two loving parents and everything he wants, he is dissatisfied with his life. Especially when his parents inform him that he is to marry a lower class woman.
About the middle-class: the church has gained enough power over the middle-class, such as dictating who can or cannot marry, what job the person in question can hold, and even who is allowed to attend school. Perrin, feeling unsettled and rebellious, secretly leaves home in order to discover life outside the church’s control.
And that’s where he meets a boy named Aster…
- JulNoWriMo ’13 (cheyennetrumbo.wordpress.com)
- July and Camp NaNoWriMo (genrebookreviews.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (juliestock.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo July 2013: Day 4-Happy Fourth of July! (afterwriterdreams.com)
- The Start of Camp NaNoWriMo (frontporchtime.wordpress.com)