Well, the month of June is just about over now, and I feel like I’ve done more than I expected. Even if I didn’t do what I expected to do.
First off, I’ve had a difficult time writing my novel “All in One Friendship” due to unforseen circumstances. But despite that, I won’t be giving up on the story. I’ve worked way too hard to let it go now. The story will be finished no matter what.
Also, I have to get ready for the second part of Camp NaNoWriMo, and I need to pick a story to write for the month of July.The story has yet to be decided.
Well, that’s all, folks! See you in July!
- The Start Of July = Camp NaNoWriMo Madness Begins (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- July Camp NaNoWriMo (rocnano.wordpress.com)
- My Countdown To July (philosophybychristy.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo 2013 (danieljaeger413.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo and Me (magazinetheory.wordpress.com)
- This Crazy Thing I’m Doing (irisadler.wordpress.com)