I’m going to admit to you right now that the story that I’m writing for JuNoWriMo does NOT want to be written at all. I don’t know why, but I think “All In One Frienship” is angry with me for first forgetting that it exist, then for not writing the story, then for not publishing it, and then trying to “remake” the story altogether by writing the story “Magical Compositions”.
But it’s not over yet.
Today, I’ll be sure to have up to the middle of the story done, plus write the list of characters and cultural events that take place in the years 1997 and 1998. There will be an alternative ending to the story as well.
Well, it’s off to work for me! I’ll let you know about the story as it progresses.
- Welcome to Confessions of a Christian Housewife (confessionsofachristianhousewife.wordpress.com)
- A confession, to start. (russellfarnham.wordpress.com)
- Confession (msnecessary.wordpress.com)
- When praying to God confess scripture back to him (disciplesofhope.wordpress.com)
- State of Confession (coolchinita.wordpress.com)
- What to do if you run out of (JuNoWriMo) story (writingwordsonapage.wordpress.com)
- 5 Confessions of a Writer (lissywrites.wordpress.com)