As we all know, I’m busy writing the story Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel, which is about when Harry Moffer returns to Warthogpox High School and finds out that all his classmates are singing songs in the styles of Glee and High School Musical.
Plus, after a shocking incident, Harry is essentially kidnapped and held prisoner in the bowels of the old high school with a group of Rejects, who have been sent to the dungeons over the years.
As Michael Campbell (the leader) says to Harry, “Once they stick you in here [the dungeons], you’re stuck in here for the rest of your life. You can’t leave here or go home. Your parents are told that you’re dead and they aren’t allowed to mourn for you either.”
Well, I have my suspicions that this is a kidnapping, but I want to know what you think. Please comment with your opinions.
- An Anthem (survivingwarrior.wordpress.com)
- Where Did My Love For Glee’s Lea Michele Go? (allinsparetime.com)
- MOTOWN THE MUSICAL Toasts Best Ever Week On Broadway (boneaubryanbrown.com)
- Movie Music Magic (leanbackandread.wordpress.com)
- Sailor Moon Musicals Are Back! (ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com)
- glee season 4 will be end (shoppye.wordpress.com)
- 50 Reasons I Loved High School (teenenthusiasm.com)