It has come to my attention that this very blog has reached 100 followers! *cue applause*
Anyway, if you haven’t already, you can access my Amazon page and buy my 2 novels The Summer of Our Discontent and Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever.
Also, I’m making my JuNoWriMo Story All in One Friendship take place in the mid-to-late 90s (as it was during that time when I had first created the story). The issues that Jennifer and her friends face are bullying, peer pressure/intimidation, parents, and the fact that their friendships are excluding others.
I’ll talk about the other issues later.
Hopefully today, I’ll be completing chapters 3 and 4 today so that I can get to chapter 5 by tomorrow.
- Improve Writing (kruggs445.wordpress.com)
- Let´s sign up for Ready. Set. Write! *happy dance* (commutinggirl.wordpress.com)
- Improving my writing (erikaguerra24.wordpress.com)
- Diaries and Why I Don’t Like Writing (booksandimagination.wordpress.com)
- The Truth of Who We Are (christinahawthorne.wordpress.com)
- Write Your Life (presetuser.wordpress.com)
- My JuNoWriMo is full of braaains! (writingwordsonapage.wordpress.com)
- General Note to Followers/Readers (thinkinglazy.wordpress.com)