Science fiction deals with a lot of world destruction. But since we’re heading that way, can someone please use science fiction to actually save the world?
I would read such a story about that in a heartbeat.
- Jack Vance tributes pour in after his death (guardian.co.uk)
- Dude, where are the women in science fiction? (andimarquette.com)
- Is There A New New Wave of Science Fiction, And Do We Need One Anyway? (tor.com)
- Science Fiction Pioneer and Grand Master Jack Vance, 1916-2013 (tor.com)
- Author Lyn Alexander Offers Advice To Fiction Writers (lorrainemariereguly.wordpress.com)
- Is it time for another New Wave of science fiction? (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)