Well, it’s the end of May and no new books have come from me, but I have plenty of stories to write (and finish) before the year is out.
First off, I encourage you all to buy my books “The Summer of Our Discontent” and “Harry Moffer & the Worst Story Ever!” on Amazon and give those books a completely honest review. (I will know if you don’t!)
Second, I’ll be preparing for the second part of Camp NaNoWriMo, but the story in question hasn’t been decided yet.
Third, another book is close to completion. The book in question is unknown as of right now
Well, May is over. Bring it on, June!
- Stupid Writing Advice (amberskyeforbes.wordpress.com)
- The End… (flappyhappynewmrs.wordpress.com)
- Where My Writing Is (angelasuzanne.wordpress.com)
- Writing Process: Reflecting on Scary Thoughts (theinfiniteabysses.wordpress.com)
- Endings, Cont. (amazingamalgam.wordpress.com)
- Of Making Many Books, There is No End — or Reward? (engineersoutlook.wordpress.com)
- High Moor by Graeme Reynolds (mirthomason.wordpress.com)
- narfna’s #CBR5 Review #52: Inferno by Dan Brown (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)