Here’s my new website for my books, which will be talked about on other websites. It’s a work-in-progress right now, but when I get the time, it will advertise the books that I have written and where they could be purchased. I’ll have the first chapter of each book available for a free download.
But for now, it’s just a prototype. Feel free to take a look at it if you wish.
- Claire Messud and why we read (katieleigh.wordpress.com)
- The Scoop on Self-Publishing: One Author’s Journey, Part 2 (gwenstephens.wordpress.com)
- Cheeky Characters: 2013 365 Challenge #135 (writermummy.wordpress.com)
- Online press releases offer various benefits, aids to selling self-published books (danisreport.wordpress.com)
- Watermelon by Marian Keyes (libricola.wordpress.com)
- Social Media: Have You Got It All Wrong? (catherineryanhoward.com)
- Self-publishers and guerrilla marketing (kevinbrennanbooks.wordpress.com)
- Judging A Book By Its Cover (limebirdwriters.co.uk)