Well, the month of May has begun and I’ve got some more things up my sleeves. Here’s the following things that I plan to do for this month:
- Publish Harry Moffer & the Worst Story Ever! on Amazon
- Update my Fantasy Central blog, She Reviews Everything, the Blog That Made No Sense, the Charlie Bone blog, and the Twilight Fun Blog
- Update my stories on Bookrix, fanfiction.net and fictionpress.com, Feedbooks, Wattpad, AO3, and Booksie
- Write stories exclusively for Quotev, ReadWave, and Figment
- Edit stories written on Goodreads
Plus, I also signed up to write a story for JuNoWriMo and will now be publishing books on Amazon using the site Pressbooks.com. i‘ll be busy this month, but it’ll be a slower paced month in terms of activities.
I’ll be back with more!
- Wattpad now getting 1.5 million new stories a month, captures more reading minutes than Kindle apps (venturebeat.com)
- Tea on Tuesday (10): ReadWave (booksowlsandtea.wordpress.com)
- Website Review: Wattpad (friendsdontletfriendswrite.wordpress.com)
- Our family is destroyed; why are you so happy? (worldcrushingbreakup.wordpress.com)
- Happy to be Happy (dawnmcvey.typepad.com)