Well, it’s all over now.
But before I give out the final word count, I have one more thing to add to the story: the list of characters. This list is pretty self-explanitory, so here we go!
And Now For The Unnecessary List of Characters That Were Unfortunate Enough To Be In This Story
In this story, we know enough about the characters in order to warrant their appearance in it. And as such, we have the audacity to inform you about who will be on the list as of right now.
And the characters are as follows:
- Harry Hames Moffer: the unfortunate hero of the story
- Loomius Tafrin: caretaker of Warthogpox High School
- Halfus Snibblepore: headmaster of Warthogpox High School
- Joe MacLean: former student of Warthogpox High School who agrees to take care of Harry while he attends Warthogpox
- -Dianna: Joe’s wife
- -Lars: Joe’s son
- -Sierra: Joe’s daughter
- Jill Roseberry: Warthogpox High School student and Harry’s friend/rival
- Athira MacFordlepad: math teacher
- Damuos GiXus-Bowes: english teacher
- Celevus Pate: science teacher
- Wom Dibble: history teacher (formerly known as Gourd Maldycart, a stage magician)
- Madame Forch: gym teacher
- Conoga Clout: home economics teacher
- Pun Teasley: Harry’s best friend (likes speaking in puns and riddles; youngest son in an unnecessarily large family)
- Hildegarde Lamer: Harry’s other best friend
- Neramill Flatbutton: cowardly boy; Jill’s best friend
- Domro Wilfy: Harry’s arch nemesis
- Tarcey Pate: son of Celevus Pate; Harry’s nemesis
- Junia Brown: Harry’s nemesis
- Oscar Hernandez: Hispanic exchange student
- Quintos Quinnell: civics teacher
- Mr. Silch: cruel janitor of Warthogpox High School
There are other characters that are mentioned in this story, but until they show up and do something that moves the story along, they won’t be on the list. And I did not include the Dourfeys for obvious reasons.
Now you know.
Well, now that I have knocked that out of the way, I can get to the final part of the story…the publication. The final word count in this story will be revealed in a later post.
- John Goodman and Ken Jeong cause major headaches in new posters for The Hangover Part III (dailymail.co.uk)
- “It’s Gonna Be Totally Awesome!” (employmentforeducation.wordpress.com)
- 10 true stories that could be April Fools (bbc.co.uk)
- Book 13: Pistache by Sebastian Faulks… And the 5 books of the zombie apocalypse (two unrelated things!) (xarglebook.wordpress.com)
- ‘After Ever After’ Disney Parody Video Goes Viral (aftertheclock.com.au)
- Mad Men and Harry Potter stars return in A Young Doctor’s Notebook (guardian.co.uk)
- H’wood banks on franchise fever (arabtimesonline.com)