Today is the penultimate day of Camp NaNoWriMo and as such, I know that I have to hurry up and wrap up the story that I’m writing, which is called Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever! To recap, the story is a parody of the first Harry Potter book, which is titled “Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone“.
I came up with the idea by imagining if Harry found out about the Harry Potter books written by J. K. Rowling. Let’s just say that he wasn’t very impressed with the books and he wants kids everywhere to stop reading Harry Potter books. Also, Ron is useless and Hermione is a big pain in the butt. Plus, if Harry finds out that Dumbledore was behind his parents’ deaths, he would never have trusted him in the first place.
And don’t get me started on Lord Voldemort, OK?
Anyway, I have some more editing to do until this thing is done.
- Of Leaving Camp (etcwriting.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter play parody plans to return to NYC (seattletimes.com)
- Day Nine: Wizard Parodies, Dear Reader (500daysofhappy.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter Finally Gets HONEST! Watch HIGHlarious New Trailer HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- POTTED POTTER to Return to Little Shubert Theatre for 13 Week Run on 5/30 (broadwayworld.com)