Well, it’s time to wrap up the story.
After all was said and done regarding the third building incident, Harry, Pun, and Hildegarde must face the consequences of their actions. So far, no one really likes them and it could be worse when the school finds out. I don’t think that our heroes will be popular like Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
Even worse, Won Dibble, the teacher who was once a stage magician named Gourd Maldycart, also takes a beating when his past is exposed. I think this parody is taking a dark turn here.
Well, this story is also beginning to suck, at least it’s better than the alternative. And that’s the end of this blog post.
- Camp NaNoWriMo: Personal Insight (creativemysteries.net)
- Brave the Woods: Camp NaNoWriMo Brand Identity (designworklife.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo! (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (escapismproject.wordpress.com)
- Struggling at Camp NaNoWriMo? Keep calm and soon you’ll write on… (philosophybychristy.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 21: Under 10,000 To Go (creativemysteries.net)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 20: I Like My Novel Because… (creativemysteries.net)