Well, I have tossed in a plot twist that you won’t believe.
Harry Moffer was supposed to be this big hero, but in reality, he’s just a sham. To make matters worse, he and his friends, Pun Teasley and Hildegarde Lamer, get themselves into all sorts of trouble, doing things that would surely embarrass the real Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
But that’s not the least of it.
In the twist, Wom Dibble, the history teacher, and a student name Jill Roseberry both blame Harry for the accident that ruined Dibble’s career as a stage magician and killed Jill’s grandfather, Paumer. Also, Snibblepore shows up and then crap happens.
Plus, Pun starts making up useless puns and cries when he “takes an arrow to the knee“.
So, will this parody end here? What crazy things are going to happen to Harry and his friends next? Stay tuned.
- How Tendinitis Ruined My Camp NaNoWriMo (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- N – NaNoWriMo (kwillblog.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo Unrequited (loreleibrown44.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Update – Day 16 (scribblesandwhispers.wordpress.com)
- ‘After Ever After’ Disney Parody Video Goes Viral (aftertheclock.com.au)
- Harry Potter and I: A Confession (theflyingdolphin.wordpress.com)
- The Death Star or Pigfarts? (dragonfightingfoolmostlikely.wordpress.com)
- End Of An Era (goodarmsvsbadarms.wordpress.com)
- Disney Princesses Get a Spring Breakers-Style Makeover in NSFW Parody Trailer (amcpress.wordpress.com)
- Princesses on Princesses on Princesses? (ellekaysay.wordpress.com)