It’s hard to write a good story, and when you have a month to reach a certain word count, then that is even harder.
I am 17 days into writing this story and things seem to be wrapping themselves up. Not into neat little piles, but in a huge mess. Harry and his friends, Pun and Hildegarde are currently dealing with being shunned by their classmates and possibly being kicked out of Warthogpox for their behavior. Snibblepore can only do so much, but our heroes are the only ones who can set things right.
So, can they solve their problems before the story ends, or will the end up being…expelled? I’ll let you know the answer tomorrow.
- NaNoWriMo (petedenton.wordpress.com)
- Day 16 of Camp NaNoWriMo; Writing; Inner Editor (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- Is the Change as Good as the Rest? (davidjhiggins.wordpress.com)
- Camp NanoWriMo & More Words (lightskinnededgirl.typepad.com)
- N – NaNoWriMo (kwillblog.wordpress.com)