Praise for Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever
- “Bursting with originality. A loser boy fighting a war against a popular children’s book has simply never been done before.”- The Richmond Messenger
- “About as moving as a pig eating a snake, but Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever has delivered an important message about not giving into the pop culture hype.”- Cindy Hays
- “A fake magic crystal would be my first choice too. This must be based on a true story, you couldn’t make this stuff up!”- The Wrong Stuff
- “I could do better than that pile of crap.”- Priscilla Peck
- “Jarey has succeeded in creating a wonderful parody of a mediocre children’s book. Go away, Potter! Moffer is the new boy wizard.”- The Daily Crap
- “Stupid, lame, and completely disgusting. I can’t believe I actually read this pile of crap. Please, for the love of God, don’t buy this book or rent it.”- Jacquel Rassenworth
And now for a sneak peak at the sequel to “Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever“, appropriately titled “Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel”
“I hope you like what you see,” the girl smirked at Harry as she stalked around him. Harry’s heart pounded in his chest as he began to wonder why the beautiful girls in the world had to be so gosh-darned cruel.
“I, uh, well,” Harry stammered as he tried to figure out what to say to her. She smiled at him in a way that made him uncomfortable, as if he was a piece of chocolate and she hadn’t had chocolate in a long time.
The girl continued walking around him as she said, “It would be a shame if people were to find out that their so-called “hero” had no balls, now would it?”
“I do have balls,” said Harry, “but if I hand myself to every girl out there who wants me, then the guys would have my head for dinner.”
“Oh, those other guys are just a bunch of fruitcakes,” said the girl. “I don’t want a fruitcake; not when I can have a man.”
“But I am not a man,” said Harry as he was blushing. “I’m only 14 years old!” Why did things like this have to be so complicated?
More will follow, as this story really begins to hit its stride…
- NaNoWriMo (petedenton.wordpress.com)
- N is for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) (organizationandinspirationforfellowwriters.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (escapismproject.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 14: Getting It Written, Getting it Right (creativemysteries.net)
- NaPoWriMo 2013 Day 16 – Castles in the Sky (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)